1. GREEN TEA HELPS IN WEIGHT LOSS: Green tea helps in melting fat, which is very good if we are willing to lose weight. Except burning fat, green tea also boosts our metabolism naturally. It can help us burn up to 70 calories in just one day. That means if we consume green tea regularly we can lose up to 3.5kg (7.5 lbs) per year.
2. GREEN TEA REDUCES BLOOD CHOLESTEROL LEVELS: Green tea can help reduce blood cholesterol levels. It also enhances relationship between bad cholesterol and good cholesterol, by reducing bad cholesterol level.
3. GREEN TEA PREVENTS HEART DISEASES: Green tea helps prevent heart diseases and stroke, thus reduces bad cholesterol level. After a heart attack, green tea speeds up the recovery of the heart cells.
4. GREEN TEA REDUCES RISKS OF CANCER: Green tea helps to reduce the risk of cancer. Antioxidants in green tea are more effective than vitamin C and also are considered to be much better than vitamin E. It helps your body protect cells from damage related to cancer.
5. GREEN TEA REDUCES THE RISK OF ARTHRITIS: Green tea can reduce and sometimes help against the risk of rheumatoid arthritis. It protects the cartilage by blocking the enzyme that destroys cartilage.
6. GREEN TEA IS GOOD FOR TREATING ALZHEIMER’S: There is no cure for Alzheimer’s disease, but green tea helps in slowing down the process that releases acetylcholine in the brain, leading to Alzheimer’s disease, so it helps improve the memory.
7. GREEN TEA STRENGTHENS OUR BONES: Green tea has high fluoride content. Fluoride helps maintain bone strength. If you drink green tea every day, it will help you keep your bone density.
8. GREEN TEA FOR ANTI-AGING TREATMENT: Green tea helps against aging and helps us look beautiful and younger. This benefit comes due to the antioxidant known as polyphenol which fight against harmful effects of free radicals causing skin aging and wrinkling.
9. GREEN TEA PREVENTS OBESITY: Green tea prevents obesity by stopping glucose from turning into fat cells. If you drink green tea and if you practice healthy diet, also if you exercise regularly, you will never be overweight and you will have nice sculpted body with excellent health.
10. GREEN TEA IS GOOD FOR PATIENTS WITH DIABETES: Green tea improves glucose metabolism and prevents increase of blood sugar level.
11. GREEN TEA HELPS PREVENT HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE: Drinking green tea helps keep normal blood pressure by repressing angiotensin which leads to high blood pressure.
12. GREEN TEA HELPS PREVENT PARKINSON’S DISEASE: People who drink green tea reduce the probability of having Parkinson’s disease. Antioxidants in green tea help prevent brain cell damage, which could cause Parkinson’s disease.
13. GREEN TEA IS GOOD FOR LIVER DISEASES: It helps prevent transplantation in people with liver failure. Green tea also destroys harmful free radicals in fatty liver.
14. GREEN TEA STRENGTHEN THE IMMUNE SYSTEM: Green tea contains flavonoids and polyphenols which help in strengthening the immune system, making your body become stronger and always ready to fight against infections.
15. GREEN TEA REDUCES BLOOD SUGAR: Green tea contains polyphenols and polysaccharides that help us reduce blood sugar.
16. GREEN TEA HELPS FIGHT FLU AND ALLERGIES: Green tea contains Vitamin C which helps in preventing and in fighting flu. Epigallocatechin gallate which is found in green tea relieves allergies.
17. GREEN TEA REDUCES STRESS AND HELPS AGAINST TOOTH DECAY: Green tea is rich in L-theanine-amino acid which can help reduce stress. Green tea also destroys viruses and bacteria which causes many dental diseases of the teeth.
18. GREEN TEA PREVENTS FOOD POISONING: Green tea contains antioxidant catechin capable of destroying bacteria responsible for food poisoning, green tea also kills toxins in our body.
visit www.powerhealthyt.com for more health tips